Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Realizing a Dream Through the Leadership Conferences!

The Foundation had a wonderful time the past few months attending each of the five Leadership Conferences. We had the opportunity to meet wonderful and enthusiastic collegians and re-connect with some of our alumnae.

After the Chicago Leadership Conference, Barb, one of our Theta alumnae ('83) wrote this wonderful message to her Theta sisters.

Hi all - I attended the evening reception and Foundation Dinner this past weekend. I met some of the national officers and our headquarters staff and they are great. It's taken me 45 years but I was finally able to attend my first "International Event." You will be pleased to know that several Theta women led a room full of 200 + college girls in the "Dinner Song" -- How special!

After seeing a presentation on the "Transplant Games" that the Foundation helped sponsor, I felt compelled to make my first contribution to the Foundation. If you are like me, you may not have given the Foundation's mailers a lot of attention--I hope you will re-consider. The college girls are doing alot and giving alot of $ and maybe we can too. You can learn more about the foundation at http://www.phisigmasigmafoundation.org/index.htm.

And if you want to cut to the chase and make a donation, the link is: https://www.phisigmasigmafoundation.org/donate/donation.php.


Thank you Barb, and all of our alumnae, who joined us at the Foundation receptions we sponsored in Baltimore, Newark, Bakersfield, Albany and Chicago! The Foundation is so grateful for the amazing support we receive from our collegians, alumnae and friends!

No comments: