Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Talent of our Grand Archons

Greeting from the Foundation suite at Convention 2007!

This is Heather Kelley (Beta Psi), Foundation Director of Marketing... but tonight, I am Director of Crafting! I am helping the Grand Archons create gorgeous pin boxes - decorated by our celeb GAs - for auction Friday night at the Foundation dinner.

You would all be so impressed by the creativity of our fabulous Grand Archons and I'm sure these pin boxes will be highly sought after items during our auction.

My other favorite moments of the day include the Organizational Structure Task Force updates and taking part in the Foundation walk. I've loved being a part of the OSTF and the entire task force looks forward to formally presenting our report during plenary on Friday.

I also had a great time talking with some of our collegians during the Foundation walk - what a great excuse to chat while checking out the sites around our hotel... we're walking distance from Downtown Disney - a great hot spot.

Our first day of convention 2007 has been terrific and I can't wait until tomorrow!

LIOB,
HJK

No comments: