Saturday, February 09, 2008

Live from Newark Leadership Conference...

A big thanks goes out to Katie from our Zeta Theta chapter for blogging for the Foundation last night. As you can tell, we are off to a great start! Check back for more details and more pictures soon!

Hello, my name is Katie and I am the Archon for the Zeta Theta chapter at Fairleigh Dickinson. This weekend I have the pleasure of attending the Leadership Conference for Communities 2 and 3 at the Newark Hilton. I am excited to meet up with Phi Sigs from our area and talk about our experiences. I also want to take this opportunity to bond with our new E-Board and create goals on how to improve our chapter. I think that these conferences are a great tool that each chapter should utilize. Leaving this conference I hope to have new insight on how to improve chapter motivation, improve sisterhood, become more efficient and Aim High in all that we do. I hope that my executive board leaves more motivated than ever and we can share this with the chapter.

I love being a Phi Sig and everything that it stands for. I truly believe in our core values and pride myself on upholding the ideals of Phi Sigma Sigma. I am thankful for everything Phi Sig has given me. Sisters, family, personal growth, leadership skills and opportunities that I would not have otherwise. I could not do half of what I do alone. I know that my sisters and CKA will always be there for me.

To sum it all up...Yay for Foundation!...Yay for Phi Sigma Sigma. I encourage everyone to take up every opportunity given to them from Foundation and Phi Sigma Sigma.

No comments: