Sunday, November 23, 2008

Foundation Executive Director Nancy Hay, a.k.a. “Nash”, Is On the Road in Philly

Nash has hit the road and has been a blogging maniac! See below for her latest stories and news!

Greetings from Nash. I’m currently in Philadelphia where it has been my great pleasure to meet and visit with so many wonderful Phi Sig collegians and alumnae.


November 14 - I began my “Donors Rock” tour with a trip to Stevenson College in Owings Mills, MD to attend Zeta Chi Chapter’s Basket Bingo. I was honored to meet the sisters and their advisors, families and friends at this fantastic fundraiser. This event was not only fun, but it raised thousands of dollars for the Foundation. Congratulations to the chapter on a job well done and thank you for all your support.


November 16 - I was delighted to attend the Founders’ Day luncheon hosted by the Philadelphia Alumnae Chapter. Check out all the details here.


November 17 – After having met all the local chapter reps at the Philly Founders’ Day celebration, I set out to visit each chapter on their own campus. My first stop was Beta Rho chapter, my alma mater Drexel University.

I was quite impressed with the growth of the university which has so many new buildings that I hardly recognized it. It was so nice to meet the chapter, tour their house, and chat with the sisters about how the university has changed since I was in school. Thank you Beta Rhos for hosting me and allowing me to share some of my most cherished memories!


November 18 - I traveled to Xi Chapter at Temple University, where I was thrilled to meet some of the sisters at the dining hall for lunch. While eating, we had a blast playing Phi Sig Jeopardy, and the sisters who answered the questions correctly were rewarded with prizes. After lunch, I toured the house which is very impressive. Thank you to the women at Xi for taking time out of your busy schedules to show me such a good time!


November 19 - I was so pleased to meet with Xi alumna Sue Bleznak Weisberg, an old friend and former Convention Chairman for the Fraternity. It was delightful to catch up with this Foundation donor and special sister!

Stay tuned for more of Nash’s travels!

No comments: