Thursday, July 10, 2008

Almost there!

Wow only a few days before we head to Pittsburgh to volunteer at the Transplant Games. I am getting super excited! Ever since hearing about the games in Louisville I have wanted to help out in some way and the time is finally here. I can't wait to see the athletes competing and cheer them on! I am excited to arrive on Friday to not only see my sisters hard at work, but to experience the emotions which will be running through the entire weekend. I know there will be tears and cheers and I cant wait to be a part of it. I'm going to be packing my bags and heading west soon enough.

I am also excited just to be heading to Pittsburgh. My hometown is in Western PA so this is like going home for me. Not only do I get to cheer on the athletes at the games but I will get to cheer on the Pittsburgh Pirates with our sisters at the "Organ Donor Awareness Night." This is going to be a great weekend!!! I can't wait to see you all there!!

Missy
Community Archon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy,

You are my CA and I am so excited that you are going to be going to the games and telling us about them through the blog. I hope you have a great time!