Thursday, July 10, 2008

And I'm Off!

I'm about to shut down my computer and hit the road for the 2008 Games! I can hardly believe that two years has already passed and we are less than 24 hours away from the opening of the Games!

So many people have worked so hard to make this a reality for our sisters. You'll get to hear from many of those worker bees throughout the next four days.

I hope you'll find time to come back and visit us daily...or even more often...as we'll be posting very frequently. I can guarantee that it will be time well spent! You'll hear from our collegians and alumnae as well as our international officers -- Sandy, Pam, Caryn, Kim, Candace -- the whole gang!

I'll be posting again soon. I'm pretty jazzed because I figured out how to post from my cell phone. If I see anything great between Northern Kentucky and Pittsburgh, I'll be sure to take a picture and post it for your viewing pleasure.

More soon.

Katie Herschede
Foundation Director

No comments: