Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stymied But Still Stoked

I am so sad as my departure to the Transplant Games is now delayed. Some of you may know that I work in the U.S. House of Representatives in Washington, D.C. at the Committee on Ways and Means. Duty calls and your taxpayer dollars are hard at work, so my arrival at the Games is delayed until tomorrow afternoon.

I can't wait to see the amazing number of Phi Sigs who will be joining us this year!!! Our volunteer team is over 120 sisters strong. But most importantly I'm so thrilled that all of our fabulous donors, through our blog, will see the impacts of their gifts as we support the remarkable athletes and donor families at the National Kidney Foundation Transplant Games. See you in Pittsburgh!!!

LITTG (love in the transplant games),

Kim

No comments: